Your health and COVID Safety is paramount to us. We are committed to doing everything possible to ensure you and staff have a pleasant experience while still staying safe.
In line with the Victorian Roadmap, we will continue to follow Government Direction to maintain COVID Safety with measures including social distancing, square meter capacity rules and vaccination status. Find out the latest details here.
For the latest details on Service Victoria’s QR Code Check-in (and how to add your proof of vaccination) click here.
For your in-studio visits, please bring the following so we can minimise sharing:
- Your mask
- A towel to cover our pillow/bolsters unless you bring your own
- A single or queen sheet to lay over our meditation beds
- A blanket or throw to cover yourself
- A bottle
Please help us adhere to the following:
- Mask wearing rules – please wear your mask in studio unless you have a valid reason not to.
- 1.5 metres physical distancing applies at all times, please keep your distance with others
- Wash hands or use hand sanitisers often
- Bring your own equipment like yoga mats, blankets, towels and drink bottles to minimise sharing
- Sanitise any shared props and surfaces at the beginning and end of each class
- Check in via the QR code upon arrival
- All classes and studio bookings need to be made in advanced
- If you are unwell, please do not join the class or enter the premise
- If you are concerned that you have been in contact with someone who may have been infected with COVID-19, or has tested positive to COVID-19, please notify us as soon as possible so we can let the necessary authorities know to help minimise the spread
We are here to support you and get through this together! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, our team will be here to help and ensure you have a good stay.