Your health and COVID Safety is paramount to us. We are committed to doing everything possible to ensure you and staff have a pleasant experience while still staying safe.
In line with the Victorian Roadmap, we will continue to follow Government Direction to maintain COVID Safety with measures including social distancing, square meter capacity rules and vaccination status. Find out the latest details here.
For the latest details on Service Victoria’s QR Code Check-in (and how to add your proof of vaccination) click here.
For your in-studio visits, please bring the following so we can minimise sharing:
- Your mask
- A towel to cover our pillow/bolsters unless you bring your own
- A single or queen sheet to lay over our meditation beds
- A blanket or throw to cover yourself
- A bottle
Please help us adhere to the following:
- Mask wearing rules – please wear your mask in studio outside of class unless you have a valid reason not to
- You can reduce risks by maintaining 1.5 metre distance from others where possible,
- Use hand sanitiser upon entry and exit and practise good hygiene
- Remember to check in using the Service Victoria app.
- Bring your own equipment like flat sheets, blankets, towels and drink bottles to minimise sharing
- Sanitise any shared props and surfaces at the beginning and end of each class
- All classes and studio bookings need to be made in advanced
- If you are unwell, please do not join the class or enter the premise
- If you are concerned that you have been in contact with someone who may have been infected with COVID-19, or has tested positive to COVID-19, please notify us as soon as possible so we can let the necessary authorities know to help minimise the spread
In addition to Government Direction, Mirosuna:
- Has opted for small sized classes to ensure attendees get lots of space and distance between one another
- Undergoes deep cleaning and sanitisation frequently
- Encourages you to contact our team ahead of time if you are feeling unwell
- Ensures its team of practitioners are fully vaccinated
We are here to support you and get through this together! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, our team will be here to help and ensure you have a good stay.