Mirosuna Tibetan Singing Bowl Sound Meditation
The question we get asked most after our Sound Meditation session is ‘Where can I get the recording?’
Whilst a recording will never sound as good as the actual session, it is a really good tool to have in between your sessions. We specifically recorded this for people who really need some relaxation at home or perhaps have troubles falling asleep.
In this track, Sally Kellett plays the Tibetan Singing Bowls for you in a soft and soothing way to help lull you into a trance and slow down your brainwaves to help you find peace and calm.
This is suitable for those:
- Who have already been to a Mirosuna Sound Meditation before or are not able to attend one in person
- Who have troubles sleeping
- Needing to de-stress and to slow down the busy mind
- Wanting a meditation aid or complementary tool
- Wanting 30 minutes of time to themselves to reconnect, relax and find peace within themselves
- Use this track with headphones ONLY, it will sound too loud and distort if you use it with your speakers. Sound instruments are extremely delicate sounds.
- Listen to the ‘Instructions + Guided Meditation’ file below BEFORE you listen to the sound meditation file, if it is your first time listening to my sound meditation
- Lay down or sit in a comfortable position with eyes shut
- Reduce all external distractions possible and ask others not to disturb you
- Try to listen to the track in full if you have enough time
- When listening, try and focus on the sounds that you are hearing and let yourself drift off. Every time you think about other things, come back to the sounds until you feel fully relaxed
- It is okay to fall asleep if you do, the track is designed to be relaxing!
- Play this track on a soft volume, just loud enough so that you can hear it
Terms & conditions:
- This recording is for personal use only and so please do not share it.
- You cannot sell, stream or distribute our meditation tracks.
- As this is a downloadable product, the sale is final. It is not possible for a refund or exchange once you have downloaded the file.