May using this oil, remind you of your Practice of Generosity throughout your day. Generosity is available to everyone. Every day is an opportunity to commit or receive acts of generosity. However, generosity is more than our actions. To be generous means to seed sincere and selfless thoughts in our minds and in our hearts so that love becomes the inherent intention. The act itself serves as the water needed to grow in our practice. As we extend our willingness to give, we simultaneously impress the value of impermanence as we surrender our time, possessions, wealth or knowledge for the benefit of others. In this way, giving is a gift we give to ourselves and to each other.
Massage Generosity and its Sodalite gemstone roller ball onto your wrists, temples, neck and body whenever you want to invoke a sense of wellbeing or ease tension.
Mirosuna Oils are blended thoughtfully and with a good conscience. They are:
- 100% Natural
- Not tested on animals
- Australia Vegan Certified
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Cold-pressed and steam distilled
- Unadulterated! Meaning they are pure with no inferior substances added
- Quality tested and manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and certified organic regulations
- Clear of harmful ingredients. Free from preservatives, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, nuts, palm oil, gluten and petrochemicals
What’s Inside the Bottle and Why it Matters
We are passionate about wellbeing – for you and the planet we live on. Our oils in Generosity are a perfect alchemy of high quality ORGANIC oils and ingredients. Here is a full list of what you will find in your bottle:
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil – Camellia Oil is a prized oil that the Japanese have been using for centuries. Being high in fatty acids, it is known for its exceptional moisturising qualities.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil – Bergamot Oil is used to help you reduce any stress that is associated with your Practice of Generosity as sometimes it may be difficult to give away more than you are comfortable with – so we start small and give joyfully instead.
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil – Cedarwood Oil is emotionally used to help you open your heart to connect deeper with others. Through your Practice of Generosity and giving freely, it will help you and others to feel a deep sense of love, connection and importance, in turn reducing ones loneliness and isolation from the world.
- Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil – Pink Grapefruit Oil opens your heart to receive joy and happiness – exactly what you feel when you practice generosity.
- Cymbopogon Martini Oil – Palmarosa Oil soothes your feelings of vulnerability, muddled thoughts and exhaustion. It helps to restore peace and security, giving you space to grow your practice.
- Zingiber Officinale Root Oil – Ginger Oil is the oil of empowerment. Empower yourself to transform your feelings of fear and scarcity into positive emotions of abundance and generosity.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil – Cinnamon Bark Oil inspires you to find inner love so you can learn to give that freely to others.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud – Clove buds adorn your bottle of Generosity awakening you to a sense of completion and oneness.
- Sodalite Gemstone Roller Ball – Uniting your heart and your head, Sodalite encourages you to express yourself genuinely and speak your truth, aligning it to how you truly think and feel.
Directions for Use
- Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes and face. Rinse immediately if contact occurs
- We recommend patch testing before use
- If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use
- For external use only
- Children and pregnant women should take caution when using aromatherapy
- If you have any concerns, please seek medical advice and consult a registered health practitioner prior to use
Shipping to Australian customers only
Flat rate shipping at $9.99