Impermanence - Australian Bush Essential Oil Roll-On
Availability: In stock
Profile: Australian Bush
Take a conscious leap towards change with the help of eucalyptus blue gum oil which heightens mental clarity.
Learn to release our attachment to the familiar with the comfort and ease that cypress oil inspires. Trust and flourish in the natural flow of life using the restful and healing properties of juniper berry and black spruce oils to soothe our anxieties over the unknown.
Discover the fluidity and resilience of the spirit with frankincense serrata, which is an antiquated oil used to reunite with our higher consciousness.
May using this oil, remind you of your Practice of Impermanence throughout your day. Permanence is a concept we often rely on – it gives us comfort, security and stability. Unsurprisingly, change can be confronting and unwelcome. However, it is often the subtle changes embedded within each day that spur vibrance and wonder.
Like the gradual rise of the sun, each day summons growth and transformation. Impermanence is living in the moment – it is living in unison with flux. In testing times, impermanence consoles us and offers us hope for change. In times of joy, impermanence reminds us to cherish and express gratitude for the moment with the appreciation that everything is susceptible to change.
Massage Impermanence and its Green Aventurine gemstone roller ball onto your wrists, temples, neck and body whenever you want to invoke a sense of wellbeing or ease tension.
Mirosuna Oils are blended thoughtfully and with a good conscience. They are:
- 100% Natural
- Not tested on animals
- Australia Vegan Certified
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Cold-pressed and steam distilled
- Unadulterated! Meaning they are pure with no inferior substances added
- Quality tested and manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and certified organic regulations
- Clear of harmful ingredients. Free from preservatives, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, nuts, palm oil, gluten and petrochemicals
What’s Inside the Bottle and Why it Matters
We are passionate about wellbeing – for you and the planet we live on. Our oils in Impermanence are a perfect alchemy of high quality ORGANIC oils and ingredients. Here is a full list of what you will find in your bottle:
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil – Camellia Oil is a prized oil that the Japanese have been using for centuries. Being high in fatty acids, it is known for its exceptional moisturising qualities.
- Boswellia Serrata Oil – Frankincense Oil known as the ‘King of Oils’ is a high vibration aroma that helps you connect with your spirit of consciousness. It supports your spiritual practice, removing the barriers so that you can connect to your inner knowledge and wisdom.
- Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil – Lemon Myrtle Oil encourages a stronger connection between your mind, body and spirit. It uplifts your mood and helps you continue to practice impermanence with joyous effort.
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil – Cypress Oil induces a calm and relaxed feeling which will be helpful when you are moving through uncomfortable change.
- Eucalyptus Polybractea Leaf Oil – Eucalyptus Oil has soothing and purifying properties, helping you boost your mental clarity and energy needed to help you move through times of uncertainty and change.
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil – Juniperberry Oil offers emotional support and is said to be helpful when dealing with inner trauma, encouraging you to let go and relax.
- Santalum Spicata Wood Oil – Sandalwood Oil is used as a powerful tool to help you connect with yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is a grounding oil that can be used to reduce your overthinking, emptiness and disconnection to yourself. Sandalwood is known for its ability in helping you surrender and tap into the higher consciousness where you can find the wisdom to strengthen your practice.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower – The bottle is adorned with Calendula flowers – the flower of serenity.
- Green Aventurine Gemstone Roller Ball – The stone of good luck. Through a rush of positive energy and openness that comes with your practice, feel your confidence and energetic field expanding as it starts to attract new beginnings and possibilities into your life.
Directions for Use
- Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes and face. Rinse immediately if contact occurs
- We recommend patch testing before use
- If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use
- For external use only
- Children and pregnant women should take caution when using aromatherapy
- If you have any concerns, please seek medical advice and consult a registered health practitioner prior to use
Shipping to Australian customers only
Flat rate shipping at $9.99